New lead from ​sruti t for you – ​Birthday Party Planner

Hey,

sruti t is interested in hiring you.

Read the details of the request and decide if you are qualified, interested, and available to meet sruti t's needs. If yes, "Respond" to sruti t with a personalized message and custom quote.


sruti t

Birthday for:

Adult's Birthday (Age 20 and above)

Number of Guests

30

Venue of the party:

At an external party venue

Venue finalized?

No, I am yet to finalize a venue

Planning services:

Crafted Theme decoration with entrance arc. Rs 6,999

Activities:

No, I will not need any activities for the party.

Photographer :

Yes, I will need only pictures (Rs. 3,999 onwards)

Photographer :

Yes, I will need only pictures (Rs. 3,999 onwards)

Catering:

No, I will manage for the food myself.

date of the party:

15/07/2018

Hiring Stage

Within a month

location

Railway Colony, Chilakalguda, Secunderabad, Telangana, India

Respond

In case of any queries, please get in touch at providers@urbanclap.com


Download the Urbanclap Partner App