New lead from ​raghu s for you – ​Birthday Party Planner

Hey,

raghu s is interested in hiring you.

Read the details of the request and decide if you are qualified, interested, and available to meet raghu s's needs. If yes, "Respond" to raghu s with a personalized message and custom quote.


raghu s

Birthday for:

Kid's 1st Birthday

Number of Guests

70 - 100

Venue of the party:

At an external party venue

Venue finalized?

No, I am yet to finalize a venue

Planning services:

Crafted Theme decoration with entrance arc. Rs 6,999

Activities:

Tattoo making (hot selling) - Rs 1,499

Photographer :

Yes, I will need pictures and an amazing video (Rs. 5,999 onwards)

Photographer :

Yes, I will need pictures and an amazing video (Rs. 5,999 onwards)

Catering:

Yes, do arrange for catering for me (Starts at Rs 349 per plate)

date of the party:

16/8/2018

Hiring Stage

Within a month

location

Qutub Shahi Tombs Hyderabad

Respond

In case of any queries, please get in touch at providers@urbanclap.com


Download the Urbanclap Partner App